- Whole Foods Market (799)
- Bacon, Hot Dogs & sausage (22)
- Bakery (44)
- Breads (21)
- Baking (42)
- Beverages (144)
- Canned Goods (33)
- Cereal (74)
- Cooking Oil & Vinegar (53)
- Couscous (9)
- Fresh Vegetables (38)
- Frozen Food (32)
- Grits & Oats (37)
- Noodles & Pasta (71)
- Meat (26)
- Poultry (14)
- Pizza (24)
- Rice (25)
- SeaFood (21)
- Spreads & Dips & Salsas (56)
- Vitamins & Supplements (35)
- Baby (216)
- Bakery & Deli (155)
- Beauty & Health Care (334)
- Beverages (264)
- Deli, Dairy & Eggs (250)
- Frozen (203)
- Household Product (306)
- International Market (100)
- Pantry (517)
- Pet (108)
- Snacks (271)
- .Walmart (33)
- Meat (162)
- Produce (249)
Term & Conditions
Terms and Agreement
Acceptance The Use Of Grocery Convenience Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of Grocery Convenience is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site place an order fill out a form subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
The contents of Grocery Convenience website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
All material contained on Grocery Convenience is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on Grocery Convenience at your own discretion
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
grocery convenience collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emailsThe email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
By providing your mobile phone number indicate that you consent to receiving automated text messages about promotion, order details, schedule and confirmation from Grocery Convenience/ www.sendbams.com (send bams) text message and data rate may apply depends on your carrier. Text messages will be sent between 10 am and 11 pm eastern time for all detail. Reply STOP to the text message to stop Us from continue sending you text message or contact if it continues.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
1. Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) ; the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
2. By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 1. The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2. To the extent permitted by law, Grocery Convenience will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
Grocery Convenience makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Grocery Convenience for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Grocery Convenience or that of its employees or agents.
We always make sure that our clients have the opportunity to check their order upon delivery but sometimes this isn’t best for a client’s schedule. That’s why we give all customers 24 hours to contact us if any order error is discovered. We will be sure to take care of it with no worries.
This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13. If you are between 13 and 17, you agree that you received parental permission both to complete the registration process and to use this website and order online from the restaurants listed with on this site.
If you order contain alcohol you must be over 21, a government issued photo ID is required to verify age. If you are unable to present a valid a government issued photo ID we will not deliver to you. Refund will be processed in 3 – 5 business days without the delivery fee.